Looking for volunteers to help with road closures for the Newport Pagnell Carnival, on Saturday 5th July. This will be from 11.30 till about 2pm. Please let us know if you can help.
If you want to be in the club ballot later in the year for the London Marathon place(s) the club will hopefully get then you need to be a club member with UKA at the 30 June 2014 – and meet the other rules.
So if you do not have UKA on your membership (or if you have not renewed or joined) then you do need to take action.
Rules on the London Marathon ballot in the club can be found here.
Use the club application form under ‘Join‘ above to also add UKA.
We have the clubs AGM on Tuesday 13 May upstairs at David Lloyd – paid members welcome.
The AGM report will be available after the meeting.
To read about the 2013 AGM, click here.
- Chair report – Martin Lawrence (20mins)
- Treasurer’s report – Karen Lawrence (5mins)
- UKA/Membership – Nigel Sheppard (5mins)
- Run lead update – Vanessa/Leigh? (5mins)
- Change of Constitution – Denise Dillon (5mins)
- Election of Officers – Denise Dillon (15mins)
- Charities (vote for club charity – Denise Dillon (10mins)
Well done to all our 9 teams in the OU relay today, for the results click here