Benefits of joining
Join us for a run
Monday night (19:00 from Mercedes-Benz Training Centre, Delaware Drive, Tongwell, MK15 8BA) run.
Wednesday runs (9:30 David Lloyd reception) are usually organised and led by Martin and are suitable for all abilities and we mix runs with session work – always with a social focus.
Thursday night (18:00 or 19:00 by the road just past the barriers to David Lloyd) – suitable for all.
More details on our weekly runs.
You don’t have to be a full member to run with us, you can come and try us for two weeks, after that you need to be a member to take part in club runs. To get more info and the club weekly mail click here and don’t forget to join ‘Redway Runners‘ on Facebook.
If you are coming along for the first time, and have not joined, it would be great if you could download and complete the form and bring it along with you then pass to the run lead – for the form click here
For runs from David Lloyd the address is; Livingstone Dr, Milton Keynes MK15 0DL
When you join the club you agree to follow the runners guidelines click here to view and also abide by the equity statement which is below.
Club Equity Statement
This club is committed to ensuring that equity is incorporated across all aspects of its development. In doing so it acknowledges and adopts the following Sport England definition of sports equity:
Sports equity is about fairness in sport, equality of access, recognising inequalities and taking steps to address them.
It is about changing the culture and structure of sport to ensure it becomes equally accessible to everyone in society.
- The club respects the rights, dignity and worth of every person and will treat everyone equally within the context of their sport, regardless of age, ability, gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality or social/economic status.
- The club is committed to everyone having the right to enjoy their sport in an environment free from threat of intimidation, harassment and abuse.
- All club members have a responsibility to oppose discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.
- The club will deal with any incidence of discriminatory behaviour seriously, according to club disciplinary procedures.
- The club is Independent of David Lloyd Leisure and members of Redway Runners do not need to be members of David Lloyd.
See Redway Runners privacy statement for details of how we use your data at: