Starting week commencing 5th August 2019 for Redway Runner members. The 2018 event was great fun and we had 28 people achieve the challenge.
Summer evenings exploring the beautiful lakes of Milton Keynes. Gradually increasing the distances to cover a Marathon distance in the week finishing at the Pub on The Lake at Willen for a celebratory drink. We have changed the Blue Lagoon for 2019.
18:30 starts. We will keep to the redways and add in some surprise extra lakes. All runners are welcome. No one left behind as we will do loop backs to keep everyone together.
This challenge is aimed at Step Up runners
- Monday 5th Aug. 7k at Furzton Lake from the Furzton Lake pub, MK4 1GA (6pm Social from Mercedes doing this run and 7pm Social is joining this run)
- Tuesday 6th Aug. 6.5k Tongwell Lake from The Ship Ashore, Granville Square, Willen, MK15 9JL (Explorer run doing this run, Step Up from David Lloyd doing this run)
- Wednesday 7th Aug. 8k Teardrops Lake from Woughton leisure centre, MK6 5E (Woughton run doing this run, Tattnehoe runs doing this run, Gentle Step up form Willen doing this run)
- Thursday 8th Aug. 9k at Caldecotte Lake from Caldecotte pub, MK7 8HP (6pm social from David Lloyd is doing this run)
- Friday 9th Aug. 10k at Willen Lake from The Pub on the Lake, Willen Lake. (Social and pub doing this run)
To have a look at 2018 challenge click here