Starting week commencing 5th August 2019 for Redway Runner members. The 2018 event was great fun and we had 28 people achieve the challenge.
Summer evenings exploring the beautiful lakes of Milton Keynes. Gradually increasing the distances to cover a Marathon distance in the week finishing at the Pub on The Lake at Willen for a celebratory drink. We have changed the Blue Lagoon for Wolverton Mill for 2019.
18:30 starts. We will keep to the redways and add in some surprise extra lakes. All runners are welcome. No one left behind as we will do loop backs to keep everyone together.
This challenge is aimed at Step Up runners
- Monday 5 Aug. 7k at Furzton Lake from the Furzton Lake pub, MK4 1GA
- Tuesday 6 Aug. 8k at Wolverton House pub, Stratford Road, Wolverton Mill, MK12 5NZ
- Wednesday 7 Aug. 8k Teardrops Lake from Woughton leisure centre, MK6 5EJ
- Thursday 8 Aug. 9k at Caldecotte Lake from Caldecotte pub, MK7 8HP
- Friday 9 Aug. 10k at Willen Lake from The Pub on the Lake, Willen Lake.
To have a look at 2018 challenge click here