Time for members to renew, some helpful information below When is Renewal?
- 2021/2022 membership finishes 31 March 2022
- 2022/2023 membership starts 1 April 2022
How much is renewal fees?Membership fees for next year:
- Standard membership £5.00
- Standard membership with England Athletics £21.50
- Standard membership with second claim England Athletic £5.00
- Adding England Athletics later (Add EA) £16.50
What are the dates
- 15/16 March 2022 (approx) – email to all members with payment request
- 31 March 2022 – membership for 2021/2022 finishes
- 1 April 2022 – membership for 2022/2023 starts
- 1 April 2022 – updates to those with EA and payments received, starts to EA records (by us)
Pre-Authorised PaymentsIf you have pre-authorised payment, then payment will come from the bank account you have registered. We will be sending out the payments requests mid-March (about 15hth or 16th) as payment takes 10 working days to reach the club bank account. therefore, we receive the money by 1 April and can keep your membership continuous. If you do not wish to pay staight away you can sign in and cancel pre-authorisation.
What do I need to do?
- Make sure your details are up to date on your club profile, especially your email address so you receive the payment request.
- Check all your Redway Runners details are correct, click here
- If you do not want the payment to come out from your pre-authorised bank account or you have changed your bank account, log in and cancel or update your pre-authorisation, or tell us and we can do it
- If you want to change groups for your membership – mail us and let us know.
- If you do not want to renew, let us know and we will stop the payment request and your membership will end on the 31 March 2022.
- If you have linked membership, then the payment request will only go to the lead member
- Make sure you have the funds available in your account when the payment goes through in second half of March