[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_breaking=” mobile_display=”] [av_image src=’https://www.redwayrunners.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/MK50-019-300×225.jpg’ attachment=’8090′ attachment_size=’medium’ align=’center’ styling=” hover=” link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’ animation=’no-animation’ admin_preview_bg=”][/av_image] [/av_one_full] [av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-desktop-hide=” av-medium-hide=” av-small-hide=” av-mini-hide=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=”] CODEBREAKER CHALLENGE 2019 September 2019 sees the 80th anniversary of Bletchley Park opening and we thought this would be worth commemorating by making it the basis of our next Redway Runners ‘challenge’ Entries close on 17 September as the challenge will start on 18 September 2019. Sure most of us know about the codebreaking activity that took place on site which was instrumental in helping the Allies win WW2 – This is your chance to try your hand at cracking codes to earn yourself some fantastic bling! Know you’re all thinking that this sounds a bit difficult but in reality, this is so simple that children will be able to assist…… in fact this is positively encouraged to make it an educational as well as a fun challenge So what do you have to do?
- Firstly make your own enigma machine….. don’t worry full instructions will be provided!
- Enter the challenge to receive your first code to crack
- Take a photo of yourself at the location that is revealed and send it to us to receive your second code
- There are 4 in total to solve to earn a fantastic medal and make some money for charity at the same time
- We will then have a special (optional) run from a secret location where you will be awarded your medal to wear with pride….. and of course, demonstrate to your friends how clever you are