The following rules and process apply when looking to enter the club ballot for a London Marathon place.
- have a rejection slip for the appropriate London Marathon
- be a full paid up member at the 30 June
- be a 1st claim Redway Runner member and have paid the England Athletics affiliation fee at 30 June and continue to be first claim member on the 31 October
- not have previously been drawn in the club ballot in the last three years
- wear you wear Redway Runners club top or a charity top
- you will pay the race entry fee and submit the race entry form
- if you decide not to run prior to paying the race entry fee then the place will be returned to the club committee. If you decide not to run after paying the race entry fee then existing London Marathon rules apply. Under no circumstances can you pass the entry to anyone else.
These rules, agreed by the committee, will only be changed at a club committee meeting.
Entries for the ballot must be with the secretary by 31 October
Keep the outer wrapper/rejection letter that shows your name and address and pass this to Denise Browning or Martin Lawrence.
The ballot will be drawn at an open meeting / event / club run and drawn by someone independent.