Feedback on September to November 2019 Beginners groups
December 30, 2019
by Martin Lawrence
Frontpage Article, Headlines, News Specials
Just some of the Feedback from the Redway runners September to November 2019 beginners groups
Want to start running in a Redway Runners beginners group, click here for more information
- Everything was so well organised from the communication to the support on the evenings of the runs. We appreciate the time RR volunteers give up to do this. would definitely recommend.
- My Experience with the Redway Runners especially Annette Smyth (102) and her helpers was exceptional very well organised and informed. As a newcomer I am very happy with the services I have received with the Redway Runners. Thankyou
- I just wish to say a massive thank you to Annette & Steve & all the amazing helpers who gave up their time to get us up & running! I can nearly say that despite not finding running an easy task I do look forward to getting out there on a Thursday & Saturday so that’s a real achievement!!
- It was great! I cannot believe the progress I made over the 10weeks. I ran my first ever run-5k for that matter on graduation day in 36mins. Anne and Glen are the absolute best!! Thank you Anne and Glen. Thank you Redway Runners.
- Nope – you guys are fantastic!
- Everyone is excellent- no worries!
- Everything was great
- Can’t think of any, I think you all do a great job and there are lots of different runs available for all standards of fitness. Membership is a bargain!
- Pitched perfectly in my opinion. Thank you for the support and instruction. Have recommended to friends and colleagues.
- I have found the whole experience to be fantastic! The welcome, the support, the rewarding feeling, the challenge… It would have been fab to get a 102 team graduation pic – we’ve been such a close supportive group – and continue to be Literally the best thing I did for myself this year!!!
- Just thank you for all who gave their time to encourage us to keep going. It has been such a positive time and motivates me to continue, thanks!
- No suggestions – the course was great and Annabel was amazing
- Debs is an amazing run lead. Supportive, kind and encouraging. She loves running and it shows!
- No. Course was the best
- Debs was a very supportive run lead who always made sure we were ok. I wanted to give up but Debs and the helpers kept me motivated and encouraged me that my best was good enough. Nothing to change. Superb all round and would definitely recommend.
- Thank you for support encouragement praise from all the RR team.
- No suggestions for improvement. I’m overwhelmed by how kind Anne and Glenn (and the other volunteers) have been giving up their time not just during the weekly session but on Facebook during each week. Everyone has been very welcoming and encouraging. I really appreciate this so much. I gave up running at school when I joined secondary and was told girls don’t do distance runs…. so thank you very much.
- No not all. The course was brilliant and Run Leads and helpers were all knowledgeable and fantastic.
- I enjoyed my course immensely and found both Ann and Glenn very supportive. As a result of my beginners’ course, my husband has joined Redway Runners to.