At the AGM in May you voted for the Thames Valley Air Ambulance as the Redway Runners Charity of the Year to 31 March 2024.
I (Martin) had the pleasure of meeting Becky and Kim from the Air Ambulance on Monday at there offices in Stokenchurch.
Was able to tell them about the club and how we hope to raise money for them during the year, a good portion of this comes from our Events, when all the profit goes to the charity and our Christmas Raffle.
They were able to tell me a bit about the work they do and the fund raising activities they do, much of it recorded and should feature in the next clubs Podcast.
We will be sharing details of races that you could take part in to raise funds for the Air Ambulance soon
We look forward to working with them during the next year and the ways you can help now:
- Do you have a fund raising idea you could organise – let us know
- We will be looking for cakes at many of our events, please donate
- We will be looking for Raffle prizes if you can help please then let us know
- Take part in Redway Runners paid races and events, as all profits go to the charity, MK24 and Furzton are open for entries
- We have the Air Ambulance donation buckets please donate, we will have them at the Decathlon Open Evening tomorrow, 8pm – 9pm (Wednesday)
- If you want to donate to the club fund, then you can sign in to your Redway Runners Love Admin account, go to ‘Payments’ and add a one off Charity donation
- Support there events, a list is at: https://www.tvairambulance.org.uk/support-us/events/
Going to be a great partnership year.
More information at: