Example (to be explained on the night): You can always rely on a Redway Runner to help in extreme circumstances.
1. Peter Purvis and John Noakes were presenters of Blue Peter in the 70s.
2. War Horse is one of the many books for children written by Michael Morpurgo.
3. She came home from the charity shop with a cheap pleated skirt made of velvet.
4. In the food halls at Harrods everything is eye-wateringly expensive!
5. Billy Connolly has moved to Florida to live in a more temperate climate.
6. Whichever restaurant you go to, the vegetarian options always seem to include either pea risotto or nut roast.
7. In lots of fairy tales, when the heroine can’t cope, a charming prince turns up just in time.
8. The development of a range of vaccines is seen as key to fighting the effects of Corona virus.
9. “You’re fired!” is one of Lord Alan Sugar’s catchphrases on The Apprentice.
10. “I’ve paid off my mortgage” said Lori “So now I’ll owe nothing to anyone”