Has the most important email of the year arrived with you yet, the result of the London Marathon ballot for 2023 event, If you are unlucky and where rejected all is not lost.
As a Club we hope to get four places in the club but are awaiting England Athletics confirmation. To check if you are eligible for the club ballot, which includes that you must be first claim Redway Runners member with England Athletics affiliation on 30 June 2022, please check the Redway Runners club page at:
If you are eligible and want to go into the ballot, please forward your rejection email/details to; email@example.com
We expect the club timetable will be:
- 3 November to 23 November – we apply for our club allocation
- 15 November – last date for submission of club ballot entries (normally 30 October)
- 29 November – club places confirmed
- tbc – club ballot draw (venue, date and time tbc)
- 23 April – London Marathon
Remember, if you are running London Marathon or any future races to let us know, complete details at:
If you want to book a place on the Redway Runners coach to London then details at:
*** This information is our best understanding at present and maybe subject to change.