We have produced a photo review movie of Redway Runners in 2021, with a selection of photos they are a mix showing what the club has been up to and some fun photos from the year, hope you enjoy watching it, enjoyed putting it together and we have captured most things. It has been another busy year at Redway Runners.
The 2021 The numbers
As we finished the year a few of the numbers from last year, remembering that club runs did not re-start till the end of March 2021
- We led 1,279 runs in the club
- We had 15,673 runners on those runs
- On 31 December 2021 we had 2,620 members
- We have registered 101,050 parkruns since parkrun started, that is a lot of 5K runs
2022 Looking forward
As we start 2022, we have lots of exciting things we have already announced, these include:
- Our 10 new year beginner’s groups, we should start more after Easter and after the summer.
- parkrun Road Trip, we have the first one on Saturday 8 January to Bury Field, after that will announce the next one
- Last matches of the Cross Country Season, hopefully we can maintain our position in division one
- Overseas club trips, we have two already announced for the first half of 2022 with Torremolinos in February and Krakow in April, we have over 30 travelling to Krakow
- UK club trip, in May we have a group going to Warners in Hayling Island
- Events, again this year we are planning all our events, already MK24 is open for entry
- New Improvers course has already been launched and all places booked
- Moving Up to Marathon course has been launched.
That is just a few of the things we have already announced on top of over 30 regular runs on the club timetable.
All this is thanks to the volunteers who give up their time for free – thank you
Never sure the direction the club will take but it looks like 2022 will be another great year.
You can watch our photo review at:
You can read more about the year at:
Also a selection of photos from runners at:
Hope you have had a great year with Redway Runners and are looking forward to all that 2022 bring